Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When it comes to pregnancy hindsight is not 20/20

After going a week and a half after my due date, 40 hours of labor, 3 hours of pushing, a c- section surgery and a 3 day hospital stay I honestly thought Ella was going to be an only child. I really had no idea how I would bring myself to do all of that again (minus the 40 hour labor - next time they will just schedule a c-section at 39 weeks). Marcus has always wanted at least 2 children and our plan has always been 2 maybe 3. I thought that it would be a long while before I felt up to the challenge again.
But it is true what they say that you forget - forget the pain, forget the fear and in the place of those memories are rose colored ones - about how nice it was to feel the baby kicking inside of you, about how amazing to see your beautiful baby for the first time and even how neat it was to stay in the hospital.
So I think we are back on track for 2... maybe 3 babies :) But not for a while now - we have a beautiful baby girl to enjoy.

I saw these pictures the other day while I was downloading my phone pics to the computer




No comments:

Post a Comment